“Reconstruction of the existing electric energy distribution network on the grounds of PCC Rokita SA in Brzeg Dolny”
European Union Funds – for the development of the Dolny Śląsk region
The project titled: “Reconstruction of the existing electric energy distribution network on the grounds of PCC Rokita SA in Brzeg Dolny” has been granted financing under the Regional Operational Programme for the Dolnośląskie Voivodeship for the years 2007-2013, Measures no. 5.2 “Distribution of electric energy and gas”. The institution granting the subsidy is the Self government of Dolnośląskie Voivodeship.
Contract no.: UDA-RPDS.05.02.00-02-024/12-00
Total project value: 30 046 514.40 PLN
Subsidy inclusive of the funds of: 9 322 112.00 PLN
European Union: 6 991 584.00 PLN
State budget: 2 330 528.00 PLN
Completion date: 06.12.2010 – 31.10.2014
The main assumption underpinning the project is the improvement of the condition of power infrastructure in the area of Brzeg Dolny through the modernization of energy distribution network for the purpose of reducing losses and for ensuring energy supply security.
- The investment project shall consist in the completion of 7 tasks with the object of modernizing medium voltage power network The works of the investment project cover: Construction of new station 6kV K-1
- Modernization of the station 6kV P-28
- Modernization of the station 6kV S-3
- Construction of container station O-5
- Construction of container station G-0
- Modernization of switching station 0.4kV in the station G-7
- Development of the system SYNDIS-RV
Below you shall find the links to the procurements realized under the project.